Juniper Fox, a North American red fox, was born in captivity and adopted by Jessika Coker and her husband.
Jessika, a licensed wildlife rehabilitator, and her husband provide a loving and caring home for Juniper, ensuring that she receives the attention and care necessary for a happy and healthy life.
Mr. Pokee, whose real name was actually Herbee, was born in April 2015 in Wiesbaden, Germany.
Talented photographer Talitha Girnus adopted him, and together they embarked on an adventure that would capture the attention of people worldwide.
Pumpkin’s story began when she was just a few weeks old.
Rescued by Laura and William Young, who run the Exuma Foundation in the Bahamas, Pumpkin’s early days were marked by the loving care of her human companions.
In the heart of Mexico, a sanctuary named the Black Jaguar-White Tiger Foundation is home to an extraordinary duo that has captured the world’s attention – a black jaguar and a white tiger.
It has also rescued more than 60 Dogs, mostly from the street
Pickle’s charming personality and adorable antics found a platform on Instagram, where her account (@pickle.the.pig) quickly gained popularity.
Pickle, now a cherished member of the Johnson-Pavlidis family, shares her home with a diverse array of animal friends, including dogs, cats, and even a tortoise.
TurboRoo, officially known as Turbo, was born in 2014 with a rare congenital condition that left him without fully developed front legs.
Instead of facing limitations, Turbo’s indomitable spirit and zest for life became evident from an early age.
Prissy and Pop are a pair of adorable pigs who love to go on adventures
They like to dress up and celebrate national holidays such as Christmas and even St. Patrick Day
Esther’s charm extended beyond her physical size; it was her radiant personality that truly made her a wonder. Described as smart, affectionate, and mischievous, Esther quickly became a social media sensation.
Esther’s popularity transformed her into a powerful advocate for change.
The Kangaroo Sanctuary’s Instagram account is a visual feast for animal lovers and wildlife enthusiasts. With over a million followers, the account transports users into the heart of the Australian outback, offering a behind-the-scenes look at the daily lives of the resident kangaroos.
Juniper & her fox friends are North American red foxes living out their life in a home full of rescued exotics. They were each born in captivity and are descended from fur-farm foxes.
Esther is some pig. At just 4 pounds, she was misrepresented as a “micro pig” and sold to Steve and Derek in the summer of 2012. Over the next two years Esther just kept growing and growing.
Diddy Kong and Yeti Kong were born in Miami, Florida, and have an incredible story. Diddy Kong just turned one year old on August 19, 2016, and Yeti Kong will turn one year old in a few months.
In August of 2018, Jeff was driving through a local suburb and saw a man walking an alpaca down the street. They had stopped so the alpaca could munch on some weeds on an empty block. The owner seemed bored, and was looking on his phone to pass the time.
- The cutest baby animals on Instagram
- Great account to follow to learn about even more unique pet social media accounts. Click on “TAGGED” to discover them all
Hamlet’s adventure began with her human, Melanie in 2014. Hamlet was given to Melanie when she was experiencing a large increase in breakthrough seizures. Melanie lost her independence and struggled with depression.
- Melvin and Bianca are from Sweden
- Both are cage free and litter trained house bunnies
- Melvin – (Grey Male) Mix between Holland lop and Lionhead – Neutered – Born in 2015/09/14
- I’m an Argentine red tegu lizard (Tupinambis rufescens). I’m intelligent, friendly, and even responds to my name.
- Princess, a house rabbit, and Enzo, a German Shepherd, are both from Sweden
- Offers daily hello message
- Owner loves wet kisses
- BuBu is a 7 yr old female Chinchilla from sunny Singapore
- Likes Starbucks lattes
- Enjoys jamming with her mates, Alvin, and the Chipmunks
- Says no to fur clothing
- Believes in adopting before buying
- 7 yr old mosaic Chinchilla
- Featuring bunnies everyday and lots of them
- #fabbunnies for a chance to be featured
- Great resource for finding more bunny social media accounts to follow