Hamlet’s adventure began with her human, Melanie in 2014. Hamlet was given to Melanie when she was experiencing a large increase in breakthrough seizures. Melanie lost her independence and struggled with depression. Once Hamlet came into Melanie’s life, a brighter adventure began to unfold. Hamlet’s spunky, sweet personality brightened her human’s worst days and gave her something to focus her energy on.
Hamlet’s human must stay in bed when there are signs of possible seizures. Hamlet was always ready and willing to snuggle and stay in bed all day. It was comforting to Melanie to have Hamlet’s love and companionship. Melanie couldn’t do a lot independently but she could take care of Hamlet and document her personality and their fun together.
- Melvin and Bianca are from Sweden
- Both are cage free and litter trained house bunnies
- Melvin – (Grey Male) Mix between Holland lop and Lionhead – Neutered – Born in 2015/09/14
- BuBu is a 7 yr old female Chinchilla from sunny Singapore
- Likes Starbucks lattes
- Enjoys jamming with her mates, Alvin, and the Chipmunks
- Featuring bunnies everyday and lots of them
- #fabbunnies for a chance to be featured
- Great resource for finding more bunny social media accounts to follow