To enter the contest you just need to let us know where you picked up this copy of The Pet Gazette. That’s it! There are 5 ways to reach out to us. Mention all 5 in your entry and if you win we will double your prize!
- Entry: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Contestants will enter by submitting an answer as a comment to the Facebook post. You can also email your name, phone number, and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org. Void where prohibited.
- Eligibility: This contest is open only to legal U.S. residents, over the age of 18. Void where prohibited by law. Contestants residing in those areas where the contest is void may participate in the contest but may not win any prizes.
- Winner Selection: The Pet Gazette staff will administer the contest. The contest will be conducted on an intermittent basis, each time beginning with the posting of a prize and concluding with an announced time. The winner will be chosen at random from answers in the comments. Odds of winning in any contest depend on the number of entries received for that drawing segment.
- Winner Notification: Winners will be notified within 14 days after the determination date via Facebook. Inability to contact a winner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- Use of Contest Information: The Pet Gazette reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
- Not Endorsed by Facebook: By participating in this contest, you acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and release Facebook from any and all liability arising from or related to this contest. The information you are providing for this contest is being provided to The Pet Gazette and not to Facebook and will be used to notify you if you have won.
- Conduct: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Pet Gazette in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its website or is otherwise in violation of these rules.